We had a pretty good run this summer, but Mother Nature won out last Friday. So, we will be making up the event this Friday, September 11!
Rainchecks: Please bring your ticket stub from last Friday's (Sept. 4) event for entry this Friday, Sept. 11. 50/50 tickets will roll over to this Friday, too.
The Late Models will roar to life with $2,000 on the line this week!
Plus, we will have Kids Bike Races, so bring your bike and helmet and join us on the track. Kids under 12 FREE!
Divisions on the Card:
• $2,000 to WIN Shaw's Pipe World Late Models
• Street Stocks
• Terminix Hornets
• Q2U Barbecue Four Cylinders
• Tilley-Harley Davidson Renegades
• NC811 Call Before you Dig Pure Stocks
• Gates open 5:00 PM Racing at 8:00 PM
• General admission (stands) - $12
• Kids under 12 FREE!
• Pits $25
• Mastercard and Visa accepted at both gates
• Try our award winning food!
• Bring your coolers (NO Glass)
• Ample, FREE parking
• Handicapped accessible seating area
• T-Shirts, Flags, Souvenirs available in 'swag' trailer
• Friday, September 25: High Five Friday! - $500 to win in all these divisions: Street Stock, Renegade, Crate Sportsman, Four Cylinder, Hornets, 602 Mods, Vintage, Pure Stocks
• Friday, October 2: USCS Winged Outlaw Sprint Fall Classic
October 15 - 17: 3rd Annual King of the Carolinas (Season Finale)
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2015 VP Racing Fuels Track Champions:
• Shaw's Pipe World Late Model - Jonathan Edwards
• SECA Late Model - Trent Ivey
• Stock Car Steel/SRI UMP Modified - Shawn Martin Jr.
• Street Stock - Marty Reid
• Q2U BBQ Pit Four Cylinders - Jerry Oliver
• Tilley Harley-Davidson Renegade Bryan Mullis
• Terminix Hornets - Scott Cloninger