There may only be 4 event weekends left on the schedule, but it will prove to be some of the MOST exciting of the entire season!
Two more points races remain - this Friday with the SECA Late Models in town, and next Friday, September 4 (Labor Day weekend). Drivers will be giving it their all before a few week hiatus in preparation for the USCS Winged Sprint Fall Classic October 2 and the 3rd Annual King of the Carolinas October 15-17.
Check out www.carolinaspeedway.net/schedule
Divisions on the Card:
• South Eastern Crate Association Late Models
• Street Stocks
• Terminix Hornets
• Q2U Barbecue Four Cylinders
• Tilley-Harley Davidson Renegades
• NC811 Call Before you Dig Pure Stocks
• Gates open 5:00 PM Racing at 8:00 PM
• General admission (stands) - $12
• Kids under 12 FREE!
• Pits $25
• Mastercard and Visa accepted at both gates
• Try our award winning food!
• Bring your coolers (NO Glass)
• Ample, FREE parking
• Handicapped accessible seating area
• T-Shirts, Flags, Souvenirs available in 'swag' trailer
• Driver Autograph Sessions
• September 4: Final Points Race of the Season!
Late Model, Renegade, Four Cylinder, Pure Stock, Street Stock
• October 2: USCS Winged Outlaw Sprint Fall Classic
• October 15 - 17: 3rd Annual King of the Carolinas (Season Finale)