This Saturday night June 13, it's the return of Kar Korner's 'Original Trailer Race of Destruction!' Saturday night's Trailer Race marks the 30th running of 'the one that started it all' and you can't miss it! See this one-of-a-kind rolling demo derby for yourself, where cars, trucks and vans pull boats, campers and travel trailers.
The competitors smash and crash into each other, total destruction ensues and no one is declared winner until 'the last trailer trails!' The evening is also a big night on-track, as the Stanley Steemer NASCAR Late Models, Bargain Hunter Sportsman, Miller Lite American Short Trackers and Kickstart Roadrunners compete in the opening round of the Gilley's Cool 5 Series, with added prize money and season long points on the line. Fans are also be able to be part of the winning thanks to Gilley's, so make sure to be part of the action for yourself! Gates open at 5 PM and the Green Flag waves at 7:07 PM. Make plans now to attend this massive night of racing, action and entertainment!
TRAILER RACE TICKET INFORMATION: Tickets for the 'Original Trailer Race of Destruction' are available NOW! Ticket pricing is as follows for this Saturday night's event...
• Premium Seating (Sections D, E & F)- $24 Adults (ages 12 & up) $12
• Children (ages 11 and under)
• Reserved Seating (Sections A, B, C, G, H & J)- $18
• Adults (ages 12 & up) $9 Children (ages 11 and under)
• General Admission - (Southside Bleachers)- $15 Adults (ages 12 & up) $5 Children (ages 11 and under)
**All children will need a ticket for this event**
• Tickets may be purchased ONLINE at rockfordspeedway.tix.com (Online sales close Saturday morning)
• Tickets may be purchased by PHONE at 815-633-1500 (Phone Sales close
at Noon Saturday)
• Tickets may be purchased IN PERSON during regular business hours through Friday at the Rockford Speedway Offices Starting at NOON on Saturday, tickets may be purchased IN PERSON at the Speedway Box Office.
• There WILL be tickets available at the front gate on the day of show, but to ensure the best seating, advanced purchasing is recommended!
THE 'ALL STAR 100' IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER: On Saturday night June 27, the ARCA Midwest Tour brings the short track stars to Rockford Speedway for the return of the Kar Korner 'All Star 100.' The top Super Late Model racers in the Midwest will be on hand, including 2014 ARCA Midwest Tour Champion and Rookie of the Year T Majeski and 2011 ARCA Midwest Tour Champion Andrew Morrissey, winner of the last ARCA Midwest Tour event at Illiana Motor Speedway on Memorial Day. Local favorite Austin Nason will run the All Star 100 as well. Nason, a former Rockford Speedway Late Model Rookie of the Year, currently leads the ARCA Midwest Tour Rookie of the Year point standings and is fourth in overall Series standings. Former All Star 100 winners Trent Snyder and 'Fast' Eddie Hoffman have filed their entries for this major event as well! To compliment a complete show for the Super Lates, the Stanley Steemer NASCAR Late Models are also part of 'All Star Saturday Night,' contesting their 'Star Spangled 76' lap main event! Also joining the Late Model double-header are the Central States Super Cups. Gates open at 5 PM on June 27, with Qualifying at 5:55 PM and Racing at 7:07 PM. Adult admission for the mega show is just $20, with Students (ages 12-17) $10, Children (ages 6-11) are $5, while Kids 5 and under are FREE! It's gonna be 'one hot night' Saturday night June 27!