DAYTONA BEACH, FL - During Saturday’s Sprint Unlimited and
the 57th annual DAYTONA 500, race fans visiting the “World Center of Racing” will be able to win numerous special prizes through the Daytona Rewards Stations.
The Daytona Rewards Stations will be located inside the Sprint FANZONE as well as the Midway located outside Turn 4. Fan can pre-register now at http://www.disrewards.com/ or register onsite at either Daytona Rewards Station.
Among the prizes that will be available include:
• NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage tours
• Photo with the Sprint Unlimited champion
• Ride in the Grand Marshal for the Sprint Unlimited
• Present the Sprint Unlimited champion’s trophy in Gatorade Victory Lane
• Ride along for driver’s introductions for the Sprint Unlimited
• Access to the driver’s meeting
• Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola tickets
• Sprint FANZONE passes
• Sunglasses, koozies and much more
When a race fans arrives at either Daytona Rewards Station, they will meet a brand ambassador for a credential, which will be scanned and display an instant prizing message. Fans can scan their credential at both Daytona Rewards Stations for a chance to win a prize.
Tickets for the 57th annual DAYTONA 500 and all Budweiser Speedweeks 2015 events are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com.
Fans can follow NASCAR on Twitter and stay up to speed on the latest news by using hashtag #DAYTONA500 and #SPEEDWEEKS.
Fans can also stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for the latest news all season long. Fans can follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com.